Sennheiser CH800 S Balanced XLR Connecting Cable - HD800
Sennheiser CH800 S headphone cable offers reliability, easy assembly and improved contact integrity as well as cable strain relief.
Made with oxygen-free silver-plated copper (OFC), this 3 metre long cable is specially matched to Sennheiser HD800 headphones. High-quality ODU connectors from medical technology are used to ensure maximum contact reliability to round off the outstanding sound experience.
The official Sennheiser XLR balanced cable is perfect for connecting the Sennheiser HD800 headphones to the XLR output of Sennheiser HDVD800 or HDVA600 headphone amplifier.
Get the full potential from your HD800 headphones.
CH800 S FEATURES
- Specially matched to Sennheiser HD800 headphones
- Attuned to the symmetrical principle of Sennheiser's headphone amplifiers
- Symmetrical signal transmission from the source to the headphones
- Made of oxygen-free copper (OFC) coated with silver to further minimise resistance
- Four-pole XLR plug with gold-plated Neutrik inserts ensures optimum sound
- High-quality ODU connectors from medical technology ensure maximum contact reliability
- Designed and developed at Sennheiser's headquarters in Germany
Sennheiser Product Code: 505636
We Also Recommend
Sennheiser cable straight with 6.35mm stereo jack plug (3m) - 092885
Sennheiser audio cable with Apple smart remote control and microphone; 1.4m - 506771