Sennheiser CH700 S Balanced XLR Connecting Cable - HD700
With incorporated gold-plated four-pole Neutrik XLR / 2.5mm connectors, the CH700 S headphone cable offers reliability, easy assembly and improved contact integrity as well as cable strain relief.
Made with oxygen-free silver-plated copper (OFC), this 3 metre long cable is specially matched to Sennheiser HD700 headphones. This official Sennheiser XLR balanced cable is perfect for connecting the Sennheiser HD700 headphones to the XLR output of Sennheiser HDVD800 or HDVA600 headphone amplifier.
The connection to perfect sound.
CH700 S Features
- Specially matched to Sennheiser HD700 headphones
- Attuned to the symmetrical principle of Sennheiser's headphone amplifiers
- Symmetrical signal transmission from the source to the headphones
- Made of oxygen-free copper (OFC) coated with silver to further minimise resistance
- Four-pole XLR plug with gold-plated Neutrik inserts ensures optimum sound
- Designed and developed at Sennheiser's headquarters in Germany
Sennheiser Product Code: 505635
We Also Recommend
Effect Audio Ares II IEM Earphone Upgrade Cable - (2Pin - CIEM Connector) (2.5MM Straight Plug)
Sennheiser cable straight with 3.5mm to 2.5mm stereo jack plug (3m) - 091581