Hama AluLine 3.5mm Headphone Extension Cable - 2m
HAMA ALULINE EXTENSION CABLE
Sometimes we just need a little more wire; this is easily achieved with the Hama "AluLine" Extension Cable. Simply plug one end of the extension cable into your portable music device such as an iPod or mobile phone and the other end allows for your headphones to be plugged in giving you an extra 2 metres of cable.
The plug housings have a professional high-end design so you can look good wherever you go. The highly flexible, elegant and tear-proof mesh jacket around the Hama "AluLine" cable allows you to have plenty of movement without having to worry that the cable may get caught on the edge of a table a tear.
- Extra-small plug housings, their design and size fits for compact MP3 players/mobile phones such as iPod Nano/Touch or iPhone, iPad etc.
- For extending audio device connections or headphone cables
- Plug housings in professional high-end design
- Gold-plated contacts
- High-quality, shielded inner conductor material made of copper (OFC)
- Highly flexible, elegant and tear-proof mesh jacket
- Connection 1: 3.5 mm Jack Plug, 2 pins
- Connection 2: 3.5 mm Jack Socket
- Length: 2m
- Model: Handle-Plug/Handle-Coupling
- Colour: Silver
We Also Recommend
Effect Audio Ares II IEM Earphone Upgrade Cable - (2Pin - CIEM Connector) (2.5MM Straight Plug)
Sennheiser cable straight with 3.5mm to 2.5mm stereo jack plug (3m) - 091581