Final Earpads for Sonorous - Type C
FINAL C-TYPE EARPADS
Earpads play a very important role in sound quality of Final headphones. With different earpad types you can experience changes in sound quality of the various Final headphone models. Final encourages you to try each type yourself to hear the differences. These earpads are the standard model for the Sonorous X and VIII headphones, and are also suitable for Sonorous II, III, VI, and IV.
A three-layer filter has been installed and an opening has also been created on the inner aspect of the earpad so that sound quality can be adjusted. Precision cut, and fused onto the inner frame with ultrasound, the smooth three-dimensional form offers just the right amount of tension.
Premium material utilised gives a pleasant and comfortable wearing experience that is highly ergonomic for hours if listening pleasure. These are the same earpads as supplied with the original package of the Final Sonorous VIII and X, and are compatible with any headphone of the Sonorous range. There are differences in sound that each earpad achieves with different headphone models.
Low frequencies are increased and sound has a thickness to it. Since high frequencies are also softened, the overall sound is soft and calm.
The low-frequency core is clear, making for solid heavy sound.
SONOROUS IV, VI
Overall a soft, calm sound. In particular, low frequencies have a relaxed, soft sense of sound. A combination with which you can encounter new Sonorous VI and Sonorous IV sound.
- Standard feature models Sonorous VIII and X
- Also suitable for Sonorous II, III, IV and VI
- Synthetic leather earpads with standard type sponge
- Opening on inner aspect of earpad enables sound adjustment
- Precision cut foam and ultrasound fusion adhesion to inner frame
- Smooth, three-dimensional form with just the right amount of tension
- Premium material with a pleasant texture