Final D-Type Sonorous III Replacement Earpads - 1 Pair
Earpads play a very important role in sound quality of Final headphones. With different earpad types you can experience changes in sound quality of the various Final headphone models. Final encourages you to try each type yourself to hear the differences. These earpads are the standard model for the Sonorous III headphones and are also suitable for Sonorous II, IV and VI.
A three-layer filter has been installed and an opening has also been created on the inner aspect of the earpad so that sound quality can be adjusted. Precision cut, and fused onto the inner frame with ultrasound, the smooth three-dimensional form offers just the right amount of tension.
Premium material utilised gives a pleasant and comfortable wearing experience that is highly ergonomic for hours if listening pleasure. These are the same earpads as supplied with the original package of the Final Sonorous III and are compatible with any headphone of the Sonorous range. There are differences in sound that each earpad achieves with different headphone models.
Overall a calm sound, this combination opens up a different sound of Sonorous II.
SONOROUS IV / VI
Heightened warmth to the mid- to low frequencies. Final recommends this combination.
SONOROUS VIII / X
Lowest tones drop away and the resolution of mid- to low frequencies decreases. This combination is not recommended.
- Standard feature model Sonorous III
- Also suitable for Sonorous II, IV, VI
- Synthetic leather earpads with thick, strong standard type sponge
- Opening on inner aspect of earpad enables sound adjustment
- Precision cut foam and ultrasound fusion adhesion to inner frame
- Smooth, three-dimensional form with just the right amount of tension
- Premium material with a pleasant texture
We Also Recommend
Sennheiser HZP 41 black leatherette memory foam ear pads; 1 pair - 506081