Final C71 MMCX Silver Coated Cable with 2.5mm L Plug Balanced - 1.2m
FINAL C71 ANGLED MMCX BALANCED 2.5MM
Earphone audio signal transfer at its best, Final have developed IEM their earphone cables with high-purity silver-coated OFC cable and high-precision Swiss made MMCX connectors for the best signal transfer possible. Far exceed the regular pass criteria, the MMCX plug and the Balanced 2.5mm mini-plug can withstand more than fifty thousand bends.
Final have used high-purity oxygen free silver coated cables to provide a lucid, transparent tonality with the widest possible soundstage. Jointly developed with the Junkosha Corporation of Japan, the cables are also used in the latest supercomputers to produce lightning fast signal transmission speeds.
To create the ultimate in low-permittivity material, the insulator film is made from PFA while the outer tube is made from PVC to allow maximum flexibility. Listeners will experience surprising flexibility that makes the cable extremely easy to use, as well as reducing the likelihood of microphonic noises travelling up the cable.
- High-purity silver-coated OFC cables provide wide soundstage
- Precision Swiss made MMCX connectors
- Highly flexible to use while reducing unwanted microphonics
- Collaboration with the Junkosha Corporation of Japan
- Lightning fast signal transmission speeds
- Insulator film made from JUNFLON PFA
- Outer tube made from PVC for maximum flexibility
- MMCX plug and 2.5mm mini-plug able to withstand more than fifty thousand bends
- MMCX silver-coated IEM cable with angled jack plug
- Input: Balanced 2.5mm / 4-pin
- Output: MMCX, angled type
- Cable length: 1.2m