Effect Audio ARES II Upgrade Cable (2Pin - CIEM Connector) (3.5MM Straight Plug)
EFFECT AUDIO ARES II
Ares II represents a technology breakthrough in Effect Audio's 'Premium' series from their experience working with the 'Heritage' series. Ares II is a redesigned and a more improved version of ‘Ares’ that features better ergonomics, offers more balance, more treble extension, and more vocal allure. Ares II also features a new cable geometry design, a far cry from your usual Copper Cables.
A multi-sized stranded design within the same encapsulations enables the Ares II to achieve distinct highs and details due to the signal transmission speed in thinner cable strands, while the thicker size cable strands are usually employed for smooth bass and midrange.
Lengthy experience has taught Effect Audio that even though sound quality is a critical factor in determining an upgrade cable’s worth, the tensile strength and flexibility matters too. The reworked insulation features high tensile strength and flexibility while adding as little weight as possible.
This Effect Audio Ares II cable is equipped with 2-pin CIEM connectors and standard 3.5mm termination. If you require a different configuration please contact us on the hifiheadphones support line to discuss personalised options. See the different configuration options listed below.
Superior earphone upgrade.
- Redesigned and improved version of acclaimed ‘Ares’ cable
- Better ergonomics, more balance, more treble extension, more vocal allure
- Reworked insulation features high tensile strength and flexibility
- 26 AWG UPOCC Litz Copper
- Proprietary multi-size stranded design within a single encapsulation
- Flexible insulation (same as Leonidas)
- Fitted with 2-Pin/CIEM connector, 3.5mm termination
- Custom connectors, terminations and y-split options available
- 2-PIN / CIEM
- FITEAR RIGHT-ANGLED
- FITEAR STRAIGHT
- JH24 W BASS CONTROL - only for 8 wires
- SONY MMCX
- WESTONE PRO
- EA 3.5mm rhodium-plated
- 3.5mm right angled
- EA 2.5mm rhodium-plated
- EA 2.5mm gold-plated
- EA 4.4mm
- 3.5mm (Balanced) - only for 3.5mm balanced DAP
- EA carbon fibre mini
- EA carbon fibre rugged
- EA musician y-split